Net Car Stop is Alive. :)

Galvatron

Doc it was there and then not there....posted in the normal way....kinda strange ...

could be worse....could be rusty :pat:

jwstewar

Could it be because Muley reported it since it contained nudity?

Personally I don't think pictures like that are appropriate for this forum and should be removed.

Galvatron

Jim i say sorry as i never looked at the picture properly....i would never had posted it if i had checked it proper...sorry mate i promise to be more careful and even get a eye test.

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Our posts passed in cyber space Galvi. I just sent you a PM.
All's well mate. :beer:

Galvatron

Our posts passed in cyber space Galvi. I just sent you a PM.
All's well mate. :beer:

Thanks Doc....to be honest someone looked at that picture closer than i did...must be Bill lol....i am sure you guy's know i would never do that on purpose....even when i have done my xmas count downs i have shown respect with the images i have posted and yes i agree that something like that never should have been on the open form...i am sorry to all that i may offended.

Jim i am most sorry to you for jumping the gun.

muleman

Damn wankers! Come help me cut some wood. This weekend last year we finished the wood as the snow was flying. Turned out to be a nasty storm also.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Rusty, Galvi and mule stop by. I have this forum open an ready for some real action ...hope you'll stop by

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Working on getting a real classified ad system installed here. Ad will be free to get it kicked off. Please ck back.