Unload here

snow dog

Dear Dr Pepi.....

Life has come to a stand still....i am 39 and have a great family....nice home that i own 100% and no debts......self employed so my own boss.....live within my means and all is cozy...yet something seems missing???

Could i be just greedy or am i missing something???

NO free advice, deposit $$$$ in NTT account, then you'll get an answer

BigAl

Dear Dr Pepi.....

Life has come to a stand still....i am 39 and have a great family....nice home that i own 100% and no debts......self employed so my own boss.....live within my means and all is cozy...yet something seems missing???

Could i be just greedy or am i missing something???

Your doin fine . In ten years you can rename the street out front "Easy Street"

Galvatron

Banned
Your doin fine . In ten years you can rename the street out front "Easy Street"

Easy street could be my problem....i am getting laid back and i do not think it is healthy....i once had serious drive and ambition...i need a ass kick and some focus.

BigAl

Easy street could be my problem....i am getting laid back and i do not think it is healthy....i once had serious drive and ambition...i need a ass kick and some focus.

Then change it up . Do what I started doing at 39 . I found a good broker and let him start reconmending some investments for me . I made some money and i lost a few bucks, but invest in your future with good solid picks . And then do one thing . Forget you own them .Let them grow . Solid companies all are going to move according to the markets whims . In the long run they go up .

Now , about you ....... What makes Galvi happy ?

snow dog

Then change it up . Do what I started doing at 39 . I found a good broker and let him start reconmending some investments for me . I made some money and i lost a few bucks, but invest in your future with good solid picks . And then do one thing . Forget you own them .Let them grow . Solid companies all are going to move according to the markets whims . In the long run they go up .

cheap boose,, fast women or is it reversed :hide:

muleman

Start thinking about the financial chaos coming. That should provide the ass kick. As for focus you need better binoculars to watch that neighbor lady!:rolf2:

Galvatron

Banned

My little family for sure does make me happy but you now have me thinking....

Spent the past 20 years bringing up my kids and yes i started a family very young so had to grow up real fast......that put all the dreams i had to the back shelf and in some way i have let them cover in dust and kind seem to find them again ......maybe time for new ones...

In my mind i want to do something productive that will help future generations...but at the same time not go broke doing it...?????

I will just have to rattle my brains and find a solution...investing does interest me but i still do not see anything that will allow me to sleep at night....knowing we are debt free and have a few floorboards that can be lifted on a rainy day gives me the piece of mind i need for now.:thumb:

Trakternutz

You sound like the type of satisfied man that many only can ever wish they can be. Though I don't have the family that you have, I am at a point in my life where I'm happy with what I have. Two vehicles (one is 16 yrs old, the other is 17) that are dependable, the roof doesn't leak (much! :shhh:), I have lots of tools and equipment in my shop, and plenty of jun......errrr "material" to work up projects with. I understand how you feel and I'm very happy for you. :blueblob:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Browsing old threads. Sad but so many in this thread have passed away. trakternutz are you still out there?