We have a new mod. Please welcome ....

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
JackieBlue to the NTT mod team. :tiphat: :clap: :clap:

I am still looking to fill a spot or two on the mod team, are you crazy enough to want to join in on this madness?

It can be fun, but it can be stressful. Here as we start Mods have to lead the posting effort starting threads and generating conversation that will help draw in new members.

I'll be happy to share more details with anyone who is interested. PM me and I'll send you the mod expectations list.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
And, if you would, please welcome jwstewar to our team. Jim is a mod over on my tractor forum (Net Tractor Talk) so he brings some experience with him. :tiphat: :clap:

Thanks for joining the team Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are off to a great start!!!!

OhioTC18

Super Moderator
Spam gets eliminated around here.

Attachments

• 195571938_7aab7dad6e.jpg
    195571938_7aab7dad6e.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 254

KI0HO

Site suporter
JackieBlue to the NTT mod team. :tiphat: :clap: :clap:

I am still looking to fill a spot or two on the mod team, are you crazy enough to want to join in on this madness?

It can be fun, but it can be stressful. Here as we start Mods have to lead the posting effort starting threads and generating conversation that will help draw in new members.

I'll be happy to share more details with anyone who is interested. PM me and I'll send you the mod expectations list.

She will be a good one. Meaner than a junk yard dog ....but a good en. You go girl.......time for me to go hide!!!!!!!:walk: