We have a new mod. Please welcome ....

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everybody, we have another sucker ...er I mean volunteer to help with moderation duties and to help build Net Town Talk into a hot spot on the internet.
Please welcome Trakternutz aka Tnutz to the mod team. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: Thanks for signing up Monte. I do think you'll be a great asset to our team.

Trakternutz

Thanks! I always wanted to go around bitch slapping screwballs!
Just kidding!
I hope I can be an asset to the team and to the forum. I'll need some serious coaching though.

Cowboy

Thanks! I always wanted to go around bitch slapping screwballs!
Just kidding!
I hope I can be an asset to the team and to the forum. I'll need some serious coaching though.

Just be gentle with the bitch slap please it may have a different effect on some of us screwballs :fart2::biggrin: . Congrats on the Mod status TN . :tiphat:

OhioTC18

Super Moderator
Thanks for joining the team Monte, you'll do ok. Except if you get the urge to ban Rusty, we can't he's a Mod as well.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
And, with no further ado please welcome yet one more to the mod team ....
The one .... the only:

MULEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rusty, you better watch your P's and Q's now. LOL

jpr62902

Is fair to say that given the mod team, anything goes?:winesmiley:

Just kiddin. Welcome to all the mods here and I apologize in advance for my behaviour.:mullet::rock::punk::winesmiley::puking:

loboloco

Rusticator, Jackie, Tnutz, and Mulie. Doc, you have put together a great team for a comedy act. It should be rocking in here with those. Congrats guys, I know you will do a good job.

Cowboy

And, with no further ado please welcome yet one more to the mod team ....
The one .... the only:

MULEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rusty, you better watch your P's and Q's now. LOL

Congrats on the Mod status MULEMAN. :tiphat: